* To guarantee your child’s place for the next term, all fees should be paid PRIOR to the term starting
* On joining the Club, the parent/guardian is asked to complete The Emergency Contact Form for each child at the Club and to notify the office of any changes
* It is the Parents/Guardians responsibility to bring the gymnast into the premises and personally collect them from inside after the session.
* Gymnasts must arrive 5 minutes before the start of the session to enable the coaches to start the vital warm up routine promptly.
* To comply with Health & Safety regulations, all members are asked to sign the register at the beginning of each of their sessions.
* The Club’s notice board is situation at the top of the stairs and is updated periodically, as is the website. We ask that all parents/guardians take a few minutes to study this information (especially when each term is coming to an end)
* All photography during training sessions is forbidden.
* All shoes are to be removed when entering the gymnasium.
* No food is allowed in the gymnasium.
* Jewellery on gymnasts is forbidden and newly pierced ears must be covered over with tape.
* We ask that gymnasts wear the appropriate attire and look smart with long hair tied up (please visit our merchandise section)
* If children in the upstairs gallery misbehave, the priviledge of the gallery may be withdrawn from the whole family for a set period.
* The children’s area within the gallery is for children’s use only. Adults are not permitted to use the area. Viewing areas for adults are provided.
* In the interest of Health and Safety and the well-being of the other members and the club, the coaches have the right during a session to exclude a member from participating if causing undue disruption or harm to themselves, others or equipment. If this occurs the member will be asked to sit out and wait until the end of the session where the parent or guardian will be explained the situation.
* Should your child wish to leave the Club, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so this sought after place can be offered to the next appropriate person on the waiting list.
* All lost property will be kept for a month then disposed of.
* If an injury occurs during a training session, the office accident book will be completed by a coach. If that injury leads to your child missing futher training sessions then a refund will be given for that time missed.